Thursday, August 22, 2013

Sneak Peek: Fall Styled Shoot with Whitney Paige Photography

I had the pleasure of teaming up with Whitney Moore, owner of Whitney Paige Photography, the other day. We wanted to do a fall themed photo shoot, but with a not so typical fall spin.

I was inspired by figs. I love their unique color, especially when you cut them open. They have shades of deep burgundy, bright green and fade into a warm pink tone. I replicated that in my floral arrangement using my favorite - the cafe au lait dahlia and also some peonies and clematis to name a few. 

I had such a great time with Whitney the other day. She really has a unique perspective and her photos showcase her talent. 

More to come soon - but here's a teaser below!









No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Blogging tips